Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Birthday Brews!!

this sunday i will be snuggled on my couch reading 
THE HUNGER GAMES
I know, i know, late bloomer! i feel like such a social leper because i haven't read any of the books or seen the movies, but it's finally my time to change that! and then i can again be part of the cool kids crowd! 

last sunday we went on a brewery tour for Pat and his brother Matts birthdays! 
we all had sooooooo much fun...especially Pat :) 
I don't think i had ever seen him that wasty before...probably because he's usually my D.D. so I guess that's a good thing. :) 
but this celebration was extra glorious because of our pearlized chariot!! 
Escalade Limo!!!! 
i know, i get way too excited about limos but if you don't already know why that is you can read that here!! 
Here are a few of the gems captured

THE LIMO!!!!

my lady friends 

Baby Beer!





(photo cred: The Gorgeous Heather Meier) 
me and heather :)
(photo cred: The Gorgeous Heather Meier) 

i just want to thank all of you lovies that made it out to celebrate with us, it meant a lot to them and to me! and you put the BRATION in celeBRATION!! 
we love you and feel so blessed to have you as friends!! 
cheers! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment