Sunday, February 19, 2012

Bling Bling!!

Hello Lovies
Long time no blog!
Shame on me.

Last weekend was one of my favorite weekends of 2012
There were a number of reasons why
some of those reasons include:
Bling, Balls (no not those kinds ;), get your mind out of the gutter!) and Babes!

For the first time EVER Pat really surprised me!
It's not his fault he's had trouble surprising me in the past...
If I catch wind that there's a surprise in the works I won't stop until I get it out of him!!
I can't even control myself
nobody can! 
 I'm ruthless....
I snoop through bank statements, emails, texts
I'll harass it out of him with my brilliant antics...
"What if what you got me doesn't fit, and I have to fight the mall crowds and exchange it!"
"What if I wanted the other color..."
"What if I really wanted something else."
"If you just tell me we could potentially prevent future giftssues (gift issues)."
I know I'm bad
Trust me I've been told by family, friends, and Pat
and I try to stop because I really love a good surprise but I. CAN'T.STOP.

So, you can imagine my shock when Pat executed THIS surprise last Friday!
(Don't mind my tore up hands!)

It all started on Wednesday night
We decided to go to Nordstrom Rack to look for a tie to go with Pat's suit for the ball when Pat suggested we go and get my ring cleaned (the jewelry store he got my ring was right next to Nordies Rack) I of course thought that was a great idea, so we walked in to get it cleaned and that's when Pat suggested we leave it here and get it rerodiumed plated because he had heard me complaining about it a few weeks back. I didn't want to leave it there overnight because I felt so naked without it so I said "No, we can do that another time, lets just get it cleaned."
 We went back and forth
the jewelry store lady gave me this look like
"You're being such a Bia"
And... now I know why ;)
Finally, I said ok.
Two days passed and I thought NOTHING of it
Me and my friend even talked about upgrading diamonds before class one day and still...no suspicion crossed my mind!
Then Friday he came home tossed a ring box on the kitchen table, making it no big thing
I opened it up to dress my naked finger and VOILA!! 
UPGRADE!!!!!!! Holla!!!!!! 
I was so excited about the diamond, but I was SHOCKED that he actually surprised me!!
I could ALMOST say that was more exciting than the diamond...but who am trying to kid?!

On another note.... How adorable is Pat?
I wonder every day how I got so lucky!!
I am so blessed, he is so selfless and such a sweet giver
and poor him, I am such a natural taker!
This was a HUGE give but every day Pat does something sweet and selfless for me and I just keep wondering how I deserve him!
So. I like Pat. On a scale of 1-50
1 being a good husband and 50 being a DAMNNNNNNNN GOOD HUSBAND
He's for sure a 286!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment