Thursday, March 15, 2012

BIG NEWS PART 2.

I'm having one of those days today where I have so much stuff to do (Finals) that I don't want to do (finals) that I keep putting them off to do other things (watch the Bachelor finale, (yes, I know I'm late !) ) but I can 't enjoy anything because I know I have so much other stuff I should be doing (finals) :(
Ughhhhh 
I hate finals! 

On a brighter note, MY interview about going Vegan was featured on
 my dear friend and amazing photographer's new blog about her and her hubby going vegan! 
She shares her (so good you won't believe they're vegan) recipes and makes it easy for the most lazy undomestic person (me!) to go vegan! 
T.G.F.E.
(Thank God For Erica)
Go check out my interview and  her amazing blog HERE!
And if you missed Pat's hilarious interview from last week you can check that out HERE!
And If you missed the BIG NEWS about me and the Hubs becoming vegan and you're completely lost then you can check that out HERE
And If you're not completely overwhelmed and frustrated with the amount of linking that just went down in this post then enjoy yourself.
And, finally grab a bib to wipe the drool off your face while you salivate over these vegan treats Pat and I have made so far! 
We know you're jealous! 





Happy almost weekend! 
XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment