Friday, March 9, 2012

BIG NEWS.

Well hello Lovies!! 
TGIF
am I right or am I right?
This past week has been one of the busiest of my life, so I am so glad Friday is finally here!
Hallelujah, praise Jesus!

Anyway... the Hubs and I have some VERY big news in case you missed it! 
And NO I am not pregnant! 
But, I am, we are Vegans! 
And we're loving it! 
We both have so much more energy, and feel all around awesome! 
I could write about it for dayssssssss
But 
I already have!
Some of our favorite vegans and wonderful friends Erica and Deven, who also happen to be amazing photographers and captured our wedding, interviewed us for their new blog 
You can go here to read all about our switch to Vegan!
Pat's interview is this week, he used to be a butcher and bet that he would "Eat a vegan before eating vegan" 
and mine is next week! Don't worry I'll post the link on here so you won't miss it!
photo credit: http://marisashealthykitchen.com/category/in-the-news/

No comments:

Post a Comment