Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day



Dear Mom, 

Thank you so much for all that you have done for me. I could not ask for a more perfect mom for me. You have taught me so many valuable and meaningful things in my life, I can't imagine where or who I would be without your love and guidance all these years. You are my best friend, no one understands me like you and no one just "gets it" like you. You are a natural babe and radiate with beauty from the inside out. You are such a giver, and you are always doing something for someone else to show that person just how loved they are. Everyone that know you knows what an incredible woman you are, how strong and wise and loving you are. We all feel incredibly blessed to have you in our lives. You are amazing at anything you do as we've all witnessed through the years. Anything you take on you are successful at. You are so creative and talented, you give beauty to everything you do. You make people feel at home and loved instantly and you go above and beyond to take care of everyone. You are truly one of a kind and completely irreplaceable, there's no one as amazing to you. Thank you so much for everything you've done for me throughout my 23 years. You never cease to make me feel so loved and taken care of. I could never thank you enough, but I hope today you feel incredibly loved and taken care of! You deserve it! I love you mom!! 

XOXO,
Kayla 


we're still wondering why I was born black....? Naturally tan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment