Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Our New Years






Hello Friends! How has your 2012 been so far? Ours has been pretty fab if I do say so myself! We had a VERY relaxed New Years Eve. We spent it at my Grandparents house in Palm Springs living like senior citizens! We had dinner promptly at 5 like the old people do and once all the elderly hit the hay we got our party on!! No, not really, but we did go and see the movie New Years Eve - it seemed appropriate. I didn't love the movie, Valentines Day was much better but we still enjoyed ourselves, it's always fun seeing a movie in the theater!

 Our first kiss at 12:00 as husband and wife wasn't quiet as exciting as imagined. The movie got out earlier than we expected so we were driving home when the clock struck midnight making a passionate kiss a tad awkward and dangerous! So I leaned over to Pat who was driving and he tilted his head toward me, his eyes still open and on the road and there it was a peck! I think we're still in need for a redo - can never get to many redos ;)

On the first day of 2012 I ate like a king; having eggs benny at the clubhouse, my fav AND then best cup of coffee in a longggg time! Then we played Ceaser, the dog whisperer and tried to train Carlita to come (a command she seems to think is optional) and hung out in the sun washing cars, drinking hand squeezed mimosas and enjoying family! Great start of the New Year! Hope you are having a wonderful 2012 so far!



















No comments:

Post a Comment