Monday, February 4, 2013

Superbowl Sunday


Please excuse my neon white skin. Somebody needs a tan... not naming names ;) Hope you all had a lovely Super Bowl Sunday, I honestly couldn't care less... to me super bowl means beer and fatty foods... some of my favorite things, but yesterdays super bowl meant cleaning the house and then you tubing the Beyonce bowl after reading all the hype on instagram and facebook I just couldn't help myself! Dayummmm Gina! 

Anyway, I felt the super bowl was a great excuse to play dress up in velvet and leopard... basically I will take any excuse I can dream up to dress up in velvet in leopard :) My vintage dress and zodiac boots are from this AHHH-MAZE-ING vintage store called Gold Seam Vintage if you are a fan of vintage treasures like yours truly then check her out!! Her blog is full of amazing eye candy and she finds the most amazing vintage gems! She has a shop in Reno, NV and also an ETSY STORE  where you can buy her fabulous finds! 

I follow her on Instagram @GoldSeamVintage and on Facebook so I don't miss out on any of her amazing finds, after all they're one of kind so they go fast! Gotta call dibs ladies! ;) Go check her out! 



Dress: Gold Seam Vintage  // Vest: old, from a friend // Boot Socks: Nordies // Boots: Vintage Zodiacs from Gold Seam Vintage  // Sunnies: Burlington Coat Factory

1 comment:

  1. You have a great eye for vintage finds! Leopard & Velvet are always a great combination. Now that Super Bowl is over, we are on to our next celebration that needs THE perfect outfit: Valentine's Day! http://stellabegonias.com/sb/have-fun-be-flirty/

    ReplyDelete